Porcelain Fixed Bridges in Long Beach, CA
RENEWING YOUR CONFIDENCE
Replace your missing teeth and renew your confidence with a fixed dental bridge that matches your natural teeth! This non-removable appliance is customized and created with porcelain to look and feel like your natural teeth to restore your smile.
There are several types of bridges, and Dr. Coates will discuss the best restoration options based on your unique needs and budget. Porcelain fixed bridges are the most popular due to how seamlessly they blend with your natural teeth, and they are particularly durable. Although they may need to be re-cemented because of normal wear, porcelain fixed bridges are a long-lasting solution with outstanding results.
WHY GET A FIXED BRIDGE
There are many benefits to replacing your missing teeth with a fixed bridge, including:
- Fill the space of missing teeth for a natural, attractive smile
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Avoid bone loss in the jaw where the teeth are missing
- Restore or enhance the shape of your face, which can change due to jaw bone loss
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Upgrade from a removable partial denture to a permanent dental appliance
THE FIXED BRIDGE PROCESS
The process of getting porcelain fixed bridges typically requires two or more visits.
After numbing, the two anchoring teeth are prepared by removing a portion of the tooth to allow for a crown.
We’ll take mold impressions to create your custom porcelain fixed bridge, and a temporary bridge will be made and worn until your next appointment.
At the second visit, your permanent bridge will be carefully fitted and you can enjoy the long-lasting results of a full and confident smile.