Dental Implants in Long Beach, CA
YOUR TOOTH LOSS SOLUTION
If you’ve suffered tooth loss, it’s easy to lose your confidence as well. The simplest things such as laughing, smiling, and eating become a painful source of anxiety. However, it doesn’t have to be. If you’re in need of restoring your smile, dental implants can be a great option for you!
Dental implants are a long-lasting and incredibly durable solution for replacing a missing tooth. They are made to look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth. Get your smile and confidence back with the help of beautiful dental implants!
THE BENEFITS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
By replacing your missing tooth, you’re doing a lot to improve the health of your smile:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Minimize bone loss in the jaw where the tooth is missing
- Restore or enhance the shape of your face, which can change due to jaw bone loss
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
DENTAL IMPLANT PROCESS
The process of getting implants requires a number of visits over several months and depends on your
personal goals, which we are happy to work with you to meet.
Dr. Coates and his team will give you a dental exam to determine what you need and the best plan for your dental implants.
After taking X-rays and mold impressions, the implant will be placed and allowed to heal for up to 4-6 months.
Depending on the type of implant, a “post” may be placed at a later date to hold the artificial tooth in place.
After healing, the artificial tooth is made and fitted. A couple of fittings may be required over the course of a few weeks.
Once healed, the artificial tooth is securely attached to the implant, providing excellent stability and comfort.