1. Visit your local area dentist during pregnancy. Dental treatment is safe!
2. Wipe baby’s gums twice a day, in the morning & right before bed. Or after each feeding.
3. Clean the pacifier & bottle with soap & water.
4. Give only milk or water in the cup of bottle.
5. “Test” baby’s food by tasting it with your own, separate spoon or fork.
6. Only use a dab of fluoride toothpaste every time when you brush a baby’s teeth. Almost like a thin coat of chap stick.
If you are concerned over your baby’s oral health and have any questions just give us a call @ (562)434-6414.